Monday, May 05, 2014

Gossamer Blue May kits...my favorites yet!!

I can't explain what makes me love one kit more than another...it just happens that way, I suppose.
The May kits at Gossamer Blue rocked.my.world.
It could be because I'm hung up on aqua + melon + gold right now.


Or maybe it was the clear stickers I fell hard for from Simple Stories' DIY line...and used everywhere.



It could have been the fun Heidi Swapp plastic pieces that remind me of the products she made years ago...and I may or may not still hoard. ;)


It could have been the happy rainbow bits & pieces throughout.


Or the graphic feel of some of the journal cards...that I jazzed up with my Gold Sharpie.


Whatever the reason, I fell hard for this one.
And I won't apologize for it.
;)

5 comments:

  1. I always love your pages - they do such a great job being really interesting in each section yet coming together really well for the whole page.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great kit! these pages are so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are better than I am. I have to pull my phone away to read it and I haven't gone to get those reading glasses yet. I think I'll break down and do it this week. You look great! Love your work! Great pages...great details!

    ReplyDelete
  4. just found you through pinterest, and have recently started Project Life, among other artsy projects...Love your style and layouts! will be back to visit and see how you're getting along with the 'specs'! I'm a bifocal wearer myself...

    ReplyDelete