Monday, January 06, 2014

Some fun (& exciting!) news + some craftiness :)

I've been sitting on this news for a little while...excited to finally share it with my readers.

I've joined the Design Team over at Gossamer Blue, and I couldn't be happier!!
Lori (the owner) is a gem. I've 'known' her for several years, and she is the real deal...kind, generous and caring. Opting to join her Life Pages team was a no-brainer, and I had a blast creating with her kits this month. Things literally fell together...love when that happens.

This first layout was made using only the Life Pages kit. Plenty of exclusive 3x4 & 4x6 cards, loads of embellishments and a fun stamp set. Add to that, FREE cut files AND PRINTABLES are included with both the main Life Pages and 'traditional' scrapbooking kits.
Love the wood veneer pieces designed just for this kit...and did I mention that the cut files are FREE?!
I sized the 'happy' box to fit one of the 4x6 cards ;)

My second layout uses a mix of the Life Pages add-on kits + scrapbook kits. The add-ons are all sold out (wow!), but the main kits are not to be missed...look at everything you get HERE!
Loads of brand new Simple Stories + October Afternoon in this months offerings :)

I really can't find the words to convey how happy I am about joining the GB Crew...they are a lovely, talented group of ladies with a wide range of styles, so please make sure to check their work out HERE:
Life Pages January Gallery
Scrapbook January Gallery

Also make sure to check out their subscription options...there is no minimum time commitment, free digital elements each month (different files for Scrapbook & Life Pages kits...no duplicates!), early access 24-hours prior to non-subscribers for kits/add-ons/classes...the details are all HERE:
Gossamer Blue FAQ

There is also a message board, and we would love to see new faces there, so please don't be shy!!
Thanks for letting me share my news...if you have any questions about their kits, please don't hesitate to ask and I will be happy to answer!!
Have a great week!
:)

7 comments:

  1. Congrats Nik! So happy to find out that I can still see your inspiring kit creations each month. I'm on the hunt for a new community to join so I will be checking GB out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Missy...you wouldn't believe the amount of product you get in these kits!! Would love to see you there!!

      Delete
  2. So happy about this! Congrats to you and GB!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! I have been thinking about cancelling "another" PL membership and subscribing to Gossamer! This may have put me over the edge!! Love the bright colors and the fact that the digital products are included!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shawn, you would be thrilled at the quantity of product in these kits...and the digi stuff is like icing on the cake!! Remember, no minimum commitment, so you can always cancel if you change your mind...but I doubt you will :)

      Delete
  4. Congratulations! This is going to be fun seeing what you create with those lovely kits!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Nik! Great news and can't wait to see what you do for them!

    ReplyDelete