Thursday, December 27, 2012

Very Merry book + Project Life/SC Class info

Quick reminder that just because the holidays are over doesn't mean you have to stop working on your Very Merry kit from October Afternoon...I'm sharing a few of my pages on the OA blog today, so please check it out!!
I also wanted to remind anyone who is interested in Project Life that you only have 4 more days to register for the class sponsored by the PL Kit team at Studio Calico...
Heck, even if you AREN'T planning on trying Project Life...there are so many cut files + digital brushes + printables included with this class that you still benefit!! Here are my favorites:

3 words: PRINTABLE. ADHESIVE. SHEETS. As in, for your Silhouette...print & cut, baby. No more little die cut labels getting lost on my desk amidst the carnage as I work, OH NO. Now I can print them onto the adhesive sheets, run through my Silhouette and have the 8.5x11 sheet sitting right next to me. For about $0.87 PER SHEET. Add them to your SC order this month...you'll thank me, I promise!!
I'm a sucker for stamps, and this is the bonus set that is included (while supplies last) with the class. On a 4x6" backer. Usable for 98659541982064134 projects...not limited to Project Life!
DON'T MISS OUT.
Sign up today...check out all of the OTHER files + goods that are included HERE!!

3 comments:

  1. Hey Nicole! I love the labels from SC Calico too... I've purchased them, and tried opening the PNG file in my Silhouette, but the image is blurry. Any advice? Am I opening it incorrectly?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm curious about this too (it cuts around the labels? wow!) If you know of a tutorial for this could you refer us to it? Have to admit I haven't tried print & cut yet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE your Very Merry book and I am nejoying all of your inspiration on your blog. Your design style is a breath of fresh air and so inspiring to me!

    ReplyDelete