can't forget about these guys...Countryside and State Fair available too, either individually or as a Collection Pack!!
- White Mister Huey...looks great against the grey cardstock, of which i am now in LOVE.
- Classic Mister Huey...toned down some white cardstock perfectly for me.
- Girls Paperie Tin/Metal Pins...I. LOVE. THESE. i didn't get the add-on that they were in, but knew they were right up my alley. (you only get 6 in the add-on, so it worked out better for me!) i have used them both as a 'pin' and more like a 'brad/button' by snapping off the pin, lol...you'll see ;) just a great, vintage-y enameled look to these...and it works out to $0.50 per pin. share with a friend if you like, but i'd have a hard time not keeping them to myself!!
- Pink Lemonade add-on...my FAVORITE!! loved every piece of the Girls Paperie that was included, and the October Afternoon 5&Dime Ephemera packet is AWESOME. Hambly rub-ons, amazing. made my favorite layout in a loooooong time with this one.
- Paper Lanterns add-on...more happiness with the Girls Paperie chip alpha AND the Crate 12x12 chipboard. at firt glance, i didn't think i had much use for that particular Crate chipboard, but ended up LOVING it.
- Lemonade Mister Huey...changed the naked chipboard ampersand from the Pink Lemonade add-on to the perfect shade of yellow.
- Mustard Zing...great with the stamps, even better adding some spice to the Crate chipboard window ;)
- Piglet Mister Huey...same as above. discovered a NEW way to use my Mister Huey's this month...don't you love when that happens?!
- 7-piece Paint Brush Set...see above. :)
- Crate Portrait 12x12 Chipboard...Portrait is my fave collection from CHA. enough said?
- Apricot Zing...looks great with that number border stamp in the Main ;)
- Leaf Zing...likewise.
- Zig Embossing Pen...provided the ability to use my Zing Powders in fun ways this month.
- Tiny Attacher...love. and now that i learned a way to make it reach even farther?? WOW!
- Basic Grey File/Distressing Set...go-to product for sanding my chipboard edges & paper :)
- VersaMark Ink
- Malted Milk + Lemon Drops + Chewing Gum Paint...to edge my photos, of course!!
(remember, all add-ons + shop items ship FREE with your Main Kit!)