Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Studio Calico reminder...May Reveal Day + Shopping!!

good morning all...just a quick reminder that this amazing kit, Lawn Party...is available tonight at midnight EST!! shop items?? you bet. including my beloved 'bubbles' background stamp...remember, it looks AMAZING with Zing Embossing Powders (especially White)!!


can't forget about these guys...Countryside and State Fair available too, either individually or as a Collection Pack!!




just a quick note about what i found making it's way onto my pages this month:




  • White Mister Huey...looks great against the grey cardstock, of which i am now in LOVE.


  • Classic Mister Huey...toned down some white cardstock perfectly for me.


  • Girls Paperie Tin/Metal Pins...I. LOVE. THESE. i didn't get the add-on that they were in, but knew they were right up my alley. (you only get 6 in the add-on, so it worked out better for me!) i have used them both as a 'pin' and more like a 'brad/button' by snapping off the pin, lol...you'll see ;) just a great, vintage-y enameled look to these...and it works out to $0.50 per pin. share with a friend if you like, but i'd have a hard time not keeping them to myself!!


  • Pink Lemonade add-on...my FAVORITE!! loved every piece of the Girls Paperie that was included, and the October Afternoon 5&Dime Ephemera packet is AWESOME. Hambly rub-ons, amazing. made my favorite layout in a loooooong time with this one.


  • Paper Lanterns add-on...more happiness with the Girls Paperie chip alpha AND the Crate 12x12 chipboard. at firt glance, i didn't think i had much use for that particular Crate chipboard, but ended up LOVING it.


  • Lemonade Mister Huey...changed the naked chipboard ampersand from the Pink Lemonade add-on to the perfect shade of yellow.


  • Mustard Zing...great with the stamps, even better adding some spice to the Crate chipboard window ;)


  • Piglet Mister Huey...same as above. discovered a NEW way to use my Mister Huey's this month...don't you love when that happens?!


  • 7-piece Paint Brush Set...see above. :)


  • Crate Portrait 12x12 Chipboard...Portrait is my fave collection from CHA. enough said?


  • Apricot Zing...looks great with that number border stamp in the Main ;)


  • Leaf Zing...likewise.


  • Zig Embossing Pen...provided the ability to use my Zing Powders in fun ways this month.


  • Tiny Attacher...love. and now that i learned a way to make it reach even farther?? WOW!


  • Basic Grey File/Distressing Set...go-to product for sanding my chipboard edges & paper :)


  • VersaMark Ink


  • Malted Milk + Lemon Drops + Chewing Gum Paint...to edge my photos, of course!!


HAPPY SHOPPING!!
(remember, all add-ons + shop items ship FREE with your Main Kit!)






3 comments:

  1. oh Nik I have butterflies this morning I'm so excited to shop. I still haven't figures out what I want to get but goodness your list is pushing somethings higher up on the maybe i should get them list. Thanks for the info!Can't wait to see your gallery tonight. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmph. i got those pins due to your enabling...just thought you should know! ;)

    looking forward to seeing your gallery tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Got Pink Lemonade and Paper Lanterns, too--can't wait for them to arrive!

    ReplyDelete