Monday, April 18, 2011

Studio Calico May peeks...Lawn Party.

winner of my blog hop prize is posted at the bottom!! i. love. the May kit. sorry...had to get that off my chest! here's what i have... discovered a new way to use my Piglet Mister Huey's on that chipboard frame there...combined with Mustard Zing, it's twice as nice :)
more Mister Huey love...the one above uses only add-on #2, 'Pink Lemonade'. and it helped me make one of my favorite layouts in a LOOOOOONG time.
this sneak here features the fab number border in the Main Kit + Apricot and Leaf Zing Powders. plus a cute pic of me from Easter long ago, lol...


and now...MY WINNER!!


Karin said...My fave part of my home is our living room where we spend the most time with our family and friends. I love the gray walls and am always changing things up to make the room cozy and comfortable. :-) April 14, 2011 11:44 AM


Karin, please email me your address: brains32192ATaolDOTcom


enjoy your week!

9 comments:

  1. KarenSRea@Studio CalicoApril 18, 2011 5:09 PM

    looooovvvvveeee that number stamp...I'm getting that kit no matter what!!! Thanks for sharing a sneak!! Can't wait to see the whole layout....

    ReplyDelete
  2. the more I see, the more I love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AMAZING sneaks! LOVE all you do!
    xx
    Loves,
    K

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing! Can't believe I'm a winner. :-) Just e-mailed you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nicole, I come to your blog from 2Peas and I have to say your work is amazing!! I am usually not a stalker but I found myself searching for your layouts on 2Peas and now I found your blog here and I am all sorts of giddy! Thanks so much for your inspiration...I love your talent!!! :) Kim

    ReplyDelete