Thursday, April 28, 2011

Lawn Party...Studio Calico May.

sigh.
mad love for this one...wow.
i'll just jump right in...

i made this one entirely with the Pink Lemonade add-on...and it is my favorite page that i've made in a loooooooooong time. might have something to do with the pic of me & my BFF, Jenn...love her. i just kept adding pieces and stopped when i ran out lol. also used one of the Girls Paperie Artisan Pins here...snapped the pin right off and used it like a brad/button. Pink Lemonade add-on + Classic Calico Mister Huey + Lemonade Mister Huey + White Mister Huey + Malted Milk Paint + Modern Garland Border Punch + Girls Paperie Artisan Pins

this next one i kind of did the same way. started out with the pic. then cut a square of paper the same size. the cut a triangle of it and made an 'envelope'. WHY? who knows, lol. but i like it. :)
this is a nickname we have for Allie...our 'Girl Sunshine'.

i used my Zig Emboss pen to add some Mustard Zing to the panes of the chipboard window, and found a new way to use my Mister Hueys...take the lid off and use them like watercolor paint!! thats how i colored the frame of the window. ;)

Mister Huey White + Mister Huey Piglet + Mustard Zing + Zig Emboss Pen + Girls Paperie Artisan Pins + Paper Lanterns add-on + Chewing Gum Paint + Brush Set

next, we all chose a member layout to lift...and i chose Diane Payne!! here is her layout...loved the simplicity and banner...





11 comments:

  1. Nic, I love what you did with the kit! Fabulous as always! Also, I'm so very flattered that you picked my layout to lift! I love your take on it and I especially love that you used a vintage photo too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVED your gallery this month! I so admire how you always try something new with each page.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love love love.. mad love for your gallery Nik!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh so wonderful.............

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job! I like the scraplift feature, too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh how I love your style girl. Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your layouts always inspire me to want to create! I especially love that first one.

    Btw...been thinking about you and your friends' family that had the loss. Know that my thoughts are with all of you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. just awesome. as always, i love your bits and pieces and patterns and the love that spills out on your pages. xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great pages Nic! You have a great style.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome work! Great job on the designs. Come visit me, too. ksimonedesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. SO in love with your layouts this month!

    ReplyDelete